Studio Q Designs is a full-service interior design firm, serving the greater Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
Studio Q's detail oriented approach to design is always client-focused with an emphasis on guiding people toward making better design decisions.
Creating spaces that are a reflection of the client and what they value has become our design philosophy.
Our firm understands that great design starts with great relationships. This includes an emphasis on the ability to listen to what's being said and to recognize the unspoken.
Quintece Hill-Mattauszek is the founder and principal designer at Studio Q Designs. With a background in studio art and a degree in Interior Design, she has 16 years of creative and technical design expierience.
Beginning her career as an independant presentation specialist, Quintece worked for some of the most influential designers and builders in the D.C. area. After years of successful collaboration Quintece ventured out to build her own firm, Studio Q Designs, in 2011.
- Event designer for the 2018 Light Up the Seasons event at the Four Seasons Georgetown
(benefiting Children's National Hospital)
- Designer's Choice Award for Up & Coming Interior Designer (2018 Home & Design Magazine)
- President of the Montgomery College Advisory Board Committee (Academic Year 2018-2019)
- Featured as Best in the City (January 2018 DC Modern Luxury Magazine)
- Featured tree designer for the 2017 Light Up the Seasons event at the Four Seasons Georgetown
(benefiting Children's National Hospital
"I take pride in my ability to interpret clients' design goals to create beautiful, bold, and functional spaces that reflect their taste and lifestyle."- Quintece Hill-Mattauszek